SELL YOUR HOME
Regardless of the price of your home, when you hire us as your Realtor, both you - and your home - will be prepared for a successful sale. Looking Forward To Working With You!
When you choose to hire us, there are several services you can expect us to provide, including:
• Accurately pricing your home to ensure it is showcased in the best manner.
• Enhancing the perceived - and real - value of your home, which will enable you to command a higher asking price.
• Providing unmatched marketing including professional photography and video, custom property websites and staging consultations.
• Securing a qualified buyer within your specific timeframe.
• Helping you avoid the main reasons sales fall apart costing you time and money.
Gain V.I.P access to download the PDF of our exclusive listing presentation by clicking on the link below and typing the password that was provided to you by the team.
PRICING YOUR HOME
Pricing your home accurately is the most effective way to ensure a successful sale. No amount of marketing can sell an overpriced home. Many sellers are tempted to list their home with the agent who quotes the highest price. However, when you hire a professional, you're hiring their counsel and expertise. Please keep in mind, the agent doesn’t set the price, the seller doesn’t set the price - the market will always set the price, or value, for your home. When we meet, we will help you understand the current market conditions and give you an honest assessment of your home's value to ensure we're set up for success.
WHEN WE MEET
I will be bringing along a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help showcase your home's value by deep diving into the current market conditions and your home's competition (including homes currently for sale and recently sold). This will give us a good indication on the pricing strategy for your home. I'll tour your home to help identify those features that will give increased value to buyers and if there are any challenges, will help identify those as well. We'll both have a chance to decide if partnering together makes sense and if so, will start making plans for the details of putting your home on the market.